Monday, May 28, 2007

i support...

Rudy McRomney for president in 2008. Seriously, I cannot decide between the two. They are both the type of strong leader and manager that this nation desperately needs. I have my doubts about Rudy getting out of the primary and any Republican but Rudy in the general election.

But, both have top notch resumes. On one hand you have Rudy who has the star power that is so valuable. He has all the successes that a conservative would want on their resume. He cut crime, lowered taxed, grew the economy, lowered abortions, etc. He's a tackler of tough issues. Then you have Romney who is such a great speaker. Just watch any of his appearances such as his time on Leno or the debates and he'll win you over. Plus, he is a business mastermind, a succesful governor and the man who turned around the olympics which were mired in a mess much like America is today.

I just can't decide....yet. For now I am hoping for a Rudy McRomney ticket! Who knows?

I do know that I hope Hillary Clinton wins the democratic nomination. Nothing else would re-energize the conservative base and sway moderates to the GOP side like a Clinton ticket. This will especially be helpful if Rudy is the nominee and the base needs a reason to get out and vote Republican!

No comments: